Working with a financial advisor over time can create up to 2.3x more wealth.*
*Source: More on the Value of Financial Advisors, by Claude Montmarquette and Alexandre Prud’Homme, CIRANO, 2020. The average household with a financial advisor for 15 years or more had asset values 2.3x higher than an average “comparable” household without a financial advisor.
- Personalized investment strategy for the long term.
- Guidance on major financial decisions.
- Encourage good financial habits.
- Find tax-efficient solutions.
- Support to stay on track in times of volatility.
Creating up to 2.3x more wealth starts here.*
Get the Working with a financial advisor toolkit.
Working with a financial advisor
Constructing a financial plan that will help achieve your goals takes time, interest and knowledge. Most investors find it helpful to work with a professional financial advisor who has the experience and resources to provide expert guidance in developing and maintaining a financial plan.