Prepare for peace of mind
At Fidelity, we believe your plan is only secure when your aging loved one’s plans are too. That’s why it’s critical to think and talk about the decisions that may be around the corner for you and your family. It’s also why we’ve created Aging well, A planning, conversation and resource guide, for you to use with your loved ones and for yourself.
- 82% of adults say it’s important to put their end-of-life wishes in writing, yet only 23% have actually done so.
- Most of your clients believe they’ve successfully prepared for their family’s financial future, even though a very small number of them have completed both key plan documents and had crucial conversations.
- Gain a better understanding of your loved one’s wishes with our End-of-Life Conversations Questionnaire on pages 20–21.
- Identify your loved one’s trusted advisors by using our Important Contacts and Advisors Worksheet on pages 22–23.
- Prepare for peace of mind
Get the most out of this guide
- Develop a plan
- Health and wellness
- Aging in place
- Housing and care
- End of life
Team of advisors
- Important conversations, decisions and documentation
- Helpful resources