The Fidelity Heart Challenge is a social media challenge designed to bring people together and support individuals and families in need during this time. Send a heart to your friends, families or colleagues in a video compilation or picture. For every post, Fidelity Canada will donate $5 to Food Banks Canada toward our goal of $25,000. If we reach our goal of $25,000, Fidelity will double the donation, for a total amount of $50,000 going to Food Banks Canada!
How do I participate?
This challenge was designed for TikTok, but you can participate by posting on your personal social media page on any platform and challenging your friends to do the same. We’ve included some sample posts below:
I’m doing the #FidelityHeartChallenge! For each person who participates, Fidelity Canada will donate $5 to @FoodBanksCanada. I challenge these three people to share the love: [tag three friends].
Help us raise money for those affected by COVID-19 by doing the #FidelityHeartChallenge! @FidelityCanada will donate $5 to @FoodBanksCanada for each person who participates. I challenge these three people to share the love: [tag three friends].
For each person who does the #FidelityHeartChallenge, @FidelityCanada will donate $5 to @FoodBanksCanada! I challenge [tag three friends] to share the love.
Here are the steps
- Cut out a paper heart (downloadable templates can be found below) or make your own paper heart! Get creative!
- Take a video of yourself passing the heart from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen. See the example video above.
- Invite friends to join.
- Combine the videos and post using #FidelityHeartChallenge.
How to upload to TikTok
- Open TikTok and press “+”.
- Press “Upload” and select the videos.
- Press “Next” and then add the copy.
- Press “Next” and then select “Sounds” and search for the song “HEART by group_inou”.
How to participate if you don’t have TikTok
- Take a picture or video of yourself with the heart.
- Post to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter using the copy provided.
- Challenge at least three friends to do the same by tagging them in your post!