Tax-smart investment solutions are an important – and beneficial – part of your financial plan.
Tax-smart retirement cash flow
Once you enter retirement, your needs may change. It’s important to have a plan for accessing your non-registered savings tax-efficiently.
That’s where Fidelity’s T-SWP® and T-SWP® Class can help. Both offer you the ability to develop customizable and sustainable tax-efficient cash flow solutions.
Lifetime cash flow
• Create a plan to generate the right amount of cash flow from your savings.
• Ensure that cash flow is tax-efficient, so it has a better chance of lasting for as long as you need it, and manage the amount of tax you currently pay.
Fidelity's T-SWP® and T-SWP® Class are designed to provide:
• tax-efficient monthly cash flow
• the ability to tailor the level of cash flow you need
• the option to adjust cash flow or turn it on and off, according to your cash flow needs
Transfer savings to a spouse, next of kin and/or charity in a tax-smart way by
• working with your financial advisor
• using Fidelity’s tax-efficient solutions
According to a proposed change in the Canadian federal tax rules, effective January 1, 2017, switching shares of a class fund to shares of another class fund within a mutual fund corporation will be deemed a disposition at fair market value for tax purposes and will trigger a capital gain or loss. The proposal does not apply to switches between different series of the same class fund.